Nice image, but your HDRs are a little super saturated for my liking. Also, if you over expose on your camera and darken your images afterwards (as opposed to other way around) you'll cut down on the noise in your images.
Hi, I'm Sheikh Naveed, honour of TheDesignHouse. A Karachi based graphics/web designer and blog editor.
Logo designing, web designing, photo editing/enhancement are some of my hobbies.
Social Networking as Graphic Designer is my passion.
I write blog, microblog and tutorials for inspiration and to help others to grow and learn new techniques of how professionals kill in graphic design field.
I use In-Depth understanding of lighting and shadows in my work, to give life to designs.
wanna seeking some help??? contact me at naveedamar@yahoo.com
Join me on given social networks
1 comments:
Nice image, but your HDRs are a little super saturated for my liking. Also, if you over expose on your camera and darken your images afterwards (as opposed to other way around) you'll cut down on the noise in your images.
Just a tip :) Keep shooting!
http://clamroll.wordpress.com
Post a Comment